cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

End of contract.

J68Ro
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

Hello, my home telephone and broadband contract (transfered from Shell broadband) is due to end on the 1st November 2024.

I would like all services (and billing) from talktalk to cease on this end of current contract date, what steps do I need to take in the interim to ensure my service is terminated and account closed.

Thank you.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 6

You are very welcome. If you run into any issues along the way do let us know.

Message 2 of 6

I've now given my 30 days notice and arranged for talktalk services to cease on the 15th November, all done via live web chat. Very simple, straightforward and hassle free (so far) and would just like to say thanks again for your replies.

kind regards

Message 3 of 6

No problem. In which case you have to cancel directly with TalkTalk. You need to give 30 days notice, so the date on which the service will end can not be absolutely specified. 

J68Ro
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

I plan to switch to a 5G broadband hub and terminate my land line service. Thanks for the link, I'll go and have a read.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Do you intend to no longer have any service at all, or switch to another provider? A general overview of how to cancel is available here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Cancel-your-TalkTalk-service/ta-p/2204737