Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIBRE 65 Upgrade | Sorry, something went wrong

dylansoalhat
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I've been trying to upgrade my account to Fibre 65 from Fibre35.

Sorry, something went wrong Please try again later. To manage your current package visit My Account or see your latest offers here. You can chat online now to one of our experts, or call 0800 0491424

I reached out to the customer back in January service who answered that the back office had to do some modification to my account to make it work. They also told me it make take more than a week. Now it's been two month, it's still the same issue, and I cannot get ahold of anyone at TalkTalk.

Any idea how I can get that upgrade?

Thanks

Dylan

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi @dylansoalhat

I have checked your account, I have found that the reason you cant upgrade is because your line cannot support more than 37mbps, so the request for Fibre 65 will fail. 

Your maximum speed looks to be 37mbps, minimum guaranteed is 18mbps. 

Sorry there is nothing we can do to improve this. 

Regards 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

I just updated the profile. Can I member of the support have a look at the situation please?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes