Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't been able to log into my account or speak/chat to an advisor about my bill

Mmmnicetalk21
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 7

I have just upgraded but wanted to talk to someone at Talktalk about my latest bill which is more than I was expecting after my chat with a representative at the time. I haven't been able to log into my account to raise the issue either on chat or form. I know there have been problems with one of the South Africa call centres, but can someone please contact me? 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Mmmnicetalk21
Popular Poster
Message 1 of 7

Hi Ady, 

When I asked to upgrade our fibre package to get better speeds for working from home and everyone else on devices, I spoke to two chat advisors. I believe I discussed the fact that our landline is still crackly and nothing much has been done to date to correct this, and I asked if there was an option to move to a broadband only package, but the answer was no. I was offered £18 off the first month of the new package, and I asked them to confirm that this meant that the first new bill would be £29.95-18 so £11.95 and they said yes.  They also waived the set up fee/ contract break fee.  I acknowledge that they will be a small extra charge from a partial month and that from August, it would be £29.95 every month.  On the back of that conversation, I had expected our July bill to be £11.95-ish, so it was an unwelcome surprise to see it as much more.  I didn't successfully save a transcript of my conversations but I hope that you can confirm this all on the system at your end.   Could you please refund me the £18 promised discount, as the payment for £33.83 has already been taken on 19 July by direct debit while I have been trying to get someone to help.   Whilst here, I would like to feedback to you that whilst I have seen some improvement in the speed, I am still finding a good number of my Zoom/ Teams calls freezing even if there is only one other person streaming in the house. 

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 7

Hi Mmmnicetalk21, thanks for confirming security information. Which part of the bill is higher than you expected?

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi @Bergin25,

We can help with this, please start your own thread and we'll pick it up from there.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 4 of 7

Hi @Mmmnicetalk21,

Sorry for the delay, have sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 7

@Bergin25 and @Mmmnicetalk21, Chat is available after 9am from the link on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Full details of opening hours are also detailed there. The phone number for help, which is open 9am-7pm today is 03451 720046.

@Mmmnicetalk21, your thread is in the queue for attention. Staff reply on here Monday to Friday, business hours only.

@Bergin25, staff only reply to the original poster, so, if you still need help, please return to the message board and click on start a topic.

You also need to complete your community forum profile details for TT staff to identify your account. Please go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Bergin25
First Timer
Message 6 of 7

I am also looking a similar issue, but I don't know where to raise an issue.

0 Likes