cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Misleading 3 months free offer

streetpl
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

I tooked a contract 23rd of November for Full Fibre 900 which offers first 3 months free - probably from Google. Despite the fact that courier deliver router to wrong address and I was 10 days after live date without a connection because of it I was billed for whole this period and next month. Chat advisor don't want to help and demand screenshot of promotion which I don't have (I don't do screenshots on every page I visit). I cant find any information on Google about similar offer but there is dozens of people (even on this forum) who have same problem like me. My theory is like one of unfair 3rd party seller made ads and earning money on misleading offer. You should check who took commission for those orders. If there is any chance that someone try to help me?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 2 of 10

All sorted. Thank you so much. 5 stars

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Thank you. A bulk credit will be added to your account for the 3 months free service. 

0 Likes

streetpl
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 10

If there is any updates on my case? Thank you in advance.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi @streetpl

I have sent you a PM on the community to confirm some security.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Thank you. I appreciate it.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

It was already included on my Personal Information on "Customer ID"

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi streetpl

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Your account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes