cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Missing payment which i have paid

Unhappy24
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I made a payment for £110 on 1st Dec 2023 and i have opened two disputes as talk talk cannot find my payment even though ive provided them with screen shots from my bank showing this payment.

Ive received this months bill & this is still showing as outstanding plus additional late payment charge for last month (which has been paid)

Im at my wits end with this i cant facegoing through the whole story with talk talk for what will be the 3rd time now when i call in the morning.

My service has been stopped for the 3rd time now but i refuse to pay this months bill for £53.25 until they find my payment that i made on the 1st Dec last year.

The customer service that you receive is terrible, somewhere talk talk have my payment for £110 why is it so hard to find this when ive provided:

1) Date paid

2) Bank account & sort code which payment was made to

3) Reference for this payment

4) screen shots showing proif of payment

Customer service at talk talk is terrible Im again without any service as they want £163.25 of me for Januarys bill which includes the £110 which ive already paid

I dont know what else to do.

I work myself in accounts payable for Nestle uk so im fully aware of how payments can be made yet not allocated to an account as a credit paid. somewhere talk talk have this money showing on their accounts why is it so hard to find this & then allocate this to my account?. I could run rings around their credit control their is no control its disgusting.

Please please can someone help me.   

Sue
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Unhappy24

Sorry that you are having problems, 

The missing payment request was sent to the billing team on the 4th, they will now process this.  

You should receive contact via SMS or Email when the investigation completes.

0 Likes