cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

New bill, but Should be cancelled service

GatisZ
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi,

Please help me out here.

Basically as you can see I have attached photo of my call to cancel TalkTalk services, which is Internet, I was told its all good wait for post and send us back the equipment.

Below I attached another picture of my visit to Post Office and proof that I sent all back

Then to my surprise by end of June I received another bill.

I did chat online with costumer service and they told that they haven't received cancellation order.

I was long time costumer so I was a few years on rolling contract, so there definetly should be no bill by end of June as I cancelled in May.

So please can someone look into it and just cancell all properly as I have done already all that was needed.

Many Thanks,

Gatis

IMG20230704172648.jpg

Screenshot_2023-07-04-17-25-31-02_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

GatisZ
4 REPLIES 4

Message 2 of 5

Hi,

Thanks can you please confirm when its all done so I dont have to worry.

Many Thanks

GatisZ
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi GatisZ

it looks like the cancellation request failed I have asked for the account to be cancelled ASAP. 

Sorry for any inconvenience. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Well done for keeping all the evidence, @GatisZ. That should help them track the precise call and investigate why it might not have been acted on.

It should also be possible to track precisely when they received the equipment back too.

Staff will reply during the day, when they have checked the situation with the bill.

Please wait for them to respond, to keep your thread moving forward in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes