cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

No bill showing on "my account"

srochford
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I used to be with TalkTalk but left because of poor service and transferred to Shell who were fine.

I'm now back with TalkTalk and, as expected, nothing is quite working.

I got the email about my direct debit failing and I've now found info to say that that is wrong but when I go to "my account" it tells me that my account was closed over 3 years ago and there is no bill showing.

I've tried using the chat system to talk to someone but it just says "please wait" with no indication of how long I need to wait (and automatically logs me out after a while.)

How can I get to see my bill?

How can I check to see that they've got the right details for my direct debit?

Steve

Steve
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Steve

Sorry for the delay.

I'm glad to hear that this issue has now been resolved.

If you do experience any further issues then please post back here and let us know.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks again for your help. After 50 minutes in a chat session, it's all sorted.

Not a good start to my return to TalkTalk - fingers crossed that nothing further goes wrong!

Steve 

Steve

Message 3 of 6

I'll re-escalate this for you, @srochford.

Generally, speaking to the Shell Migration team on Talktalk's customer service number will resolve the billing issues:

03451 720088 

There was an issue with them setting up DD, so people have had to make a one off card payment. 

Don't fiddle with any direct debit details. It should be as it was, whatever you told Shell. 

Phone support is open Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm, Saturday till 6pm.

No email to write to. Ask about removing the old account details, but generally forum staff have done that for people. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Thanks for your info about this. Unfortunately, no-one from TalkTalk has responded and I've had another email today telling me to pay my bill even though I did pay last week! 

Are you aware of any way I can either phone or email a person to get this sorted? 

Steve

Steve
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

When staff pick this up (probably after the weekend) they'll remove the old account details so that you can register afresh, @srochford.

It's not difficult to resolve, but this is in a queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.