Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Received a Return Bag

flands
First Timer
Message 13 of 13

Hi,

I cancelled my broadband as I'm moving house. I've received my final bill and have been asked to return my Wi-Fi Hub by 25/08/2021. However, I haven't received a return bag yet.

I want to check if a return bag has been sent to me, and if not, to confirm it's being sent to the right address.

I received an email that I'll receive the return pack in the next few days on 14th July (2 weeks ago).

I've added my Talktalk landline phone number in my profile to help you find my account.

If I can help with anything to get this resolved, please let me know. Thank you very much!

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 2 of 13

The returns bag arrived today!! I'll post it back as soon as I can.

Thank you @Arne-TalkTalk and @Gliwmaeden2 for all your help!

Message 3 of 13

I have requested a new bag is issued to the new address again. 

Im sorry the last one didn't arrive. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 13

You really shouldn't have to pay for it out of your own pocket, @flands.

I'll escalate this again. 

If you do end up posting this at your own expense, keep receipts for both the packaging and postage amounts; certificate of posting; tracking number. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

Hi @Arne-TalkTalk 

I have still not received this bag. If they're being sent to the right address , I don't know what's happening to them!

At this point I think I'll just go to the post office and pay for the postage+packaging myself later this week.

Thanks,

Adam

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

@flands The emails are automated. 

I will make sure the you don't get charged, if by any chance the charge appears let me know and I will sort it out.

Regards.

Message 7 of 13

Hi Arne,

Thanks for your help. I've not received it yet (Friday 27th), but I will keep checking. If I don't receive it by the 1st of September can I post it myself and pay postage?

I received an email from TalkTalk today that I hadn't returned the router yet.

Thanks,

Adam

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

Hi @flands

A bag was issued to the new address yesterday 24th, let me know if its been received. 

Should be with you in the next few days,

Message 9 of 13

Hi, thank you very much! I've added my new address in my private notes area of my profile.

Thanks again,

Adam

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 10 of 13

Don't recycle it, @flands, as these days Talktalk keeps chasing up the router and will eventually charge you £50.00 if not returned. You shouldn't be having to pay the postage either.

Check that your NEW address is detailed in the Private Notes area of your profile. Go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu that starts with "email" choose Personal Information. At the end of that section, in Private Notes, put the new address and SAVE CHANGES. 

I'll re-escalate this thread into the workflow for you. It will be in the queue for attention and should be picked up later this week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

flands
First Timer
Message 11 of 13

Hi again,

Updating on the above. A returns bag for my router was requested to be sent to my address on 30th July. I did not receive this bag.

I called TalkTalk on 13th August and was told a new returns bag would be sent to me within 3-5 working days. I did not receive that bag either, so I called again on 20th August.

Over the phone I was told that I'd be sent another returns bag. I repeated that I've been asked to return the router by the 25th. I was reasurred on the phone that I would not be charged and that a note has been put on my account.

Is there anything more I can do at this point to get rid of the router? I'd rather just send it myself and pay the postage or recycle it myself, so long as I won't be charged by TalkTalk.

Thanks,

Adam

0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 12 of 13

Hi flands,

We'll look into this, have sent you a PM.

Thanks,

Jo