cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

OVER CHARGING ME

PIERREWENER
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 4 of 4

Talktalk have sent me an e mail stating that I can carry on with my existing Fibre 65 contract , which enda on 9th June 2024, at £35.01 per month !  Why have Talktalk been charging me approximately £46 per month ? The e mail offered a new matching Fibre65 at £28 but the "press  here to order" button does nit work.

How do I do this and why have I been overcharged ?

Peter Jones PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED FOR SECURITY

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi @PIERREWENER

You have the unlimited calls boost which is extra at £16 ,  so £35 + £16.

You are coming to the end of your contract so speak to the loyalty team on 03451720088 They will be able to see what options are available to reduce your costs

Kind regards 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Remember that the quoted deal will be for the core broadband (including landline) package only.

Any boosts etc are not included in that figure, @PIERREWENER.

If selected through My Account you are likely to find TV automatically added.

So definitely follow the advice to phone or use Chat to get a clearer picture/haggle for a better deal.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi,

I have removed your personal information as you should not post personal details on public display. Your phone number should be input in your profile so staff can trace your account.

TalkTalk have different deals at different times and they don't guarantee the best prices will be matched any longer.

Your best bet is to phone and speak to the loyalty team as they hold the best deals for renewals. Also staff here cannot negotiate renewals on the forum

Try phoning 0345 172 0088

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529#

good luck.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes