cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Order "stuck"

callahans
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I just came to talktalk from Sky.  My broadband went live last Monday, 29th, and I now have broadband, however my online account appears to be stuck, half activated (according to online and phone agents)

• I have not received my Netflix activation email (they said they had sent it again time and time and time again)
  • My online account says the order is pending.

I'm constantly passed to different agents, I've still not got my Netflix activation and when I try get NowTV again no activation links. Customer service are unhelpful and just thinking of leaving now. Today alone I was transferred to 7 different people and not one knew what they were talking about.  I'm unable to also upgrade to FTTP because of this "stuck order".  Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated before I just cancel and go over to Sky. I have never known such poor customer service like it!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi callahans

I have logged a fault to fix the stuck order which should then trigger the activation codes. 

Will let you know when I get an update. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

I'll move this to the billing section as it's very much about your account functioning, @callahans, and until that is sorted, nothing else can progress.

Talktalk staff will not be back till after the weekend, however. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes