cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Package change

AnybodyHome
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hello,

As part of my package I have a free unlimited phone calls boost until 10th April 2023.  As I don't need this anymore I cancelled the boost on 8th April, before the end of the boost offer.  However, I have received a bill charging me for the boost for the next month.  Can you tell me how I can get a revised bill as the boost has been cancelled, the bill that has arrived is not due till 17th April.

Cheers,

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Message 2 of 7

Hi Arne,

Next month's bill has appeared under "Upcoming", it doesn't include any reversal.  Could you please update the bill to include the reversal.

Cheers,

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi AnybodyHome

If the reversal isn't showing next month, post on this thread and I will pick it up. 

Regards

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

That makes sense. You should be fine. 🙂

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hello,

Yes the Boost was cancelled before the end date, but it turns out the bill was generated beforehand.  I had a LiveChat with TT and they said there will be a credit reversal next month to refund the extra charges on this bill.  They can't change a bill once it's been generated so the correction will be applied on the next bill.

I'm a bit unsure if I still need to inform someone to make sure the reversal happens next time.

Cheers,

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Did you get confirmation that the Boost was cancelled? What date was the bill?

0 Likes