Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase

yorkie20
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

After several problems with over charging I thought I had finally got it sorted. ( although I had to claim my refund instead of it being automatically credited?) I was promised that the price would not increase for the length of the contract. Today I received an email informing me that the price would increase by £2.50 and then increase yearly? Empty promises??

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

TheHornedOne
Insightful One
Message 1 of 4

@yorkie20 wrote:
A me that the price would increase by £2.50 and then increase yearly?' Empty promises??'

I have also found that the best deals can become available by seeking out an alternative provider @jampherson!

~R.

jampherson
Participant
Message 2 of 4

To get the best deal you might be better initiating the switch.

I did this with a now broadband offer which was their fast speed 68 (I think) @ £22 p/m and £100 cashback via quidco.

Got the email about the exit charge (I'd already phoned to say I was leaving) phoned retentions to check I wasn't been charged and am now getting fibre 150 for £22 p/m with account credit. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

Most of us were given that promise, which TalkTalk have sadly chosen not to keep. That is why you are free to leave without penalty within 30 days of your email notification. Alternatively get in touch with the customer loyalty team on 0345 172 0046 and see if they can offer a better deal, many have successfully reported doing this. 

0 Likes