cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Price to pay if I don't recontract just yet

trying2
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi Contract ends 4th April .. Wifes health and her Immunotherapy treatments at Hospital and with appointments liable to change with NHS strikes I don't want look to recontract just yet . I'm on Fibre 35  with landline but no calls inc .  or boosts  
Can I ask what the charges are for out of contract Fibre 35 with landline ?  
Also will Fibre 65  give me better speed than fibre 35 ? 
thanks .. 

JH
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi trying2

Your out of contract price can be viewed in My Account, If you click on your last bill you will see the out of contract price with a line through it once the discount ends that will be the price. 

Hope that helps.

0 Likes

trying2
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for that ... hmm my present speed on fibre 35 is lucky to reach 20Mps .. Though we don't do games or anything .  Seems tempting. to go for fibre 150 .. but I'll need landline or whatever .. I'll  try to find someone english to talk to on phone.. past experiences   etc. lol 
Thanks for your help .. 

JH

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Prices are listed on this page, @trying2:

http://community.talktalk.co.uk/pricing

These are the current out of contract prices, but it might be more if affected by the latest CPI + 3.7% that kicks in with the April bill. You will have been notified last month if this is the case. 

If you are approaching the end of your contract, you will also have been notified of your options.

It's a good time therefore to negotiate a new contract, and best done through Chat or calling 03451 720088, after 9am. Anything you set up now will be a lot cheaper than going out of contract. 

Your line will only be suitable for Fibre65 if your speeds on Fibre35 already reach 40Mbps. Performance is unique to your line. You can really only find out by talking to an agent. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.