cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Renewal gift card and compensation request

mk123
Chat Champion
Private Message
Message 15 of 15

Hello,

I have two queries:

1) The retentions/loyalty team promised me a £40 voucher at renewal, around a month ago. I have seen no sign of it - can I request that please

2) My upgrade to Fibre 150 didn't go smoothly and I was left without service. Can I check that compensation is being applied for that, as the live chat agent at the time said it would? Please see https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Fibre/Problems-after-Fibre-150-Digital-Voice-installed-today/m-p... for details

Thanks 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Hi mk123

I have asked the auto compensation team to investigate,

Once the investigation is complete you will receive an SMS/Email.

Regards

Message 2 of 15

Thanks @Arne-TalkTalk . My conversation with TalkTalk live chat:

18:32, Apr 6
Ellie: Our system is calculating any compensation that is due to you under the industry compensation scheme. Once we have gathered all of the information about
your fault/order delay, we will automatically work out how much you're due and apply this to your account. We'll always do this within 30 days of the fault being
resolved/order going live.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

Can you also confirm the dates, I cant find a fault that was logged with us.

Message 4 of 15

Message 5 of 15
0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

Thanks Arne. I had the gift card come through, but nothing about the compensation, and it has been over 30 days. Can you please investigate? I was informed on live chat at the time that compensation would be applied for the service disruption.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

If applicable, Auto Compensation can take upto 30 days after the problem is resolved, You will receive a SMS/Email if the claim is successful. 

Message 8 of 15

Thanks - that is the renewal gift card? What about the compensation for the service loss?

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

The details have been sent to Giftcloud, I'm waiting for there reply, will let you know when, It should be sometime this week. 

Message 10 of 15

any update please

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Thanks. To confirm, you are escalating with regards to both queries?

0 Likes

Message 13 of 15

Answered, thanks

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 14 of 15

Hi @mk123

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community