cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Renewal price incorrect

PaoloGatti
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hi, can anyone help me???

After 2 weeks of reporting this, several chats later and 3 live conversations on the phone I am still no further forward.

I was offered a renewal online for £27 fibre 65 and free anytime unlimited calls for 18 months of the 24 month contract. I received an email with the order confirmation details and renewal date. However after checking the new package details online once it was live I am now being charged £48.00 per month. All communications have been met with total frustration from my end, all I am being told is, "that the free offer does not exist", so I am right in thinking that the online offer was just a scam to get you to renew?

We have been given a complaint reference number and received 4 separate messages telling a time window of when someone will call to discuss this problem and 4 times they have failed to call. We have been with TT for over 10 years, and in general been happy with the product, price and service. However, it is now making us think that it's time for a change?

Has anyone got any advice please.

PG

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi @PaoloGatti 

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

@Flossychops, it's vital that you start your own thread.

Anything specific to your account needs a new topic to avoid any confusion in the replies for customers. 

You need to go back to the message board and click on start a topic.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Flossychops
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

I have deleted my response and will post separately. Thank you Gliwmaeden2 for letting me know.

0 Likes