cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Restricted

Red33
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hello,

I had a restriction on my account due to unpaid bill, I paid the bill in full, spoke to one department which passed me onto another etc, have been on the phone and Web chat since 9am today. 

They are saying the bar has been lifted but still no Internet and now no one to speak too till tomorrow, have already been without internet for around 36 hours. 

I've turned the router off for hours and back on after they said the restriction was lifted but to no avail. 

Can anyone help further. 

Thank you

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi Red33

The bill was produced in error due to the delay in the account cancelling, the amount on that bill has been cleared, you will receive you final zero balance bill next month.

Regards

Message 2 of 11

Okay brilliant thank you.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11
0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Neither do I.

None it makes sense to me. 

When I called on the 27th the woman I spoke to said it was still showing as a active account and couldn't help me further.

I just can't get a straight answer, then they pass off to different departments.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

it is showing that the account stopped 21.03.23, I dont know how a bill has been produced.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Since this message, upon me calling them again, they told me the only way to get it back up and running was to take out a new contract which I said no too and have switched to someone else (awaiting installation) 

But when I phoned again (can't to online chat as my account doesn't exist) I was told the account wasn't closed and a new bill had been generated even after i explained everything. 

They wouldn't even help with the compensation I was told I'd receive and also answering me when I asked about if I needed to send the router back.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

The account shows as disconnected are the details in your profile correct?

0 Likes

Red33
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 11

Hello,

I dont have a landline to check dial tone.

I've been in the phone and Web chat since 9am yesterday morning. I keep getting passed between collections and billing. 

I'm told the restriction was lifted when payment was made but apparently there is a different bar on the account. 

I've had no WiFi for over 48 hours, missed out work, child has missed school work and I've also missed facetime appointments with hospital. 

This is what was currently said to me.

Thank you for your patience, Claire. I can confirm that your account is up to date with payments. The collections bar was removed right after payment was made which was yesterday and you have barring stuck on the account. I can see an escalation was raised to our back office team who left notes they are unable to remove the bar and there's no timeframe as to when this will be resolved.

I will transfer you to Customer Services for further assistance as our resources are limited since billing is the team that deals with escalations for bring. Please stay connected.

I just don't understand the issue.

Thanks

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 11

HI Red33

Can you check if you have a dial tone on the phone please?

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

I have moved this to the Billing section for you. Please bear in mind that the support team here won't be back online until tomorrow.