Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns bag letter

Greenwood
Conversation Starter
Message 10 of 10

I've received a letter and bag to return my TT equipment however the letter doesn't state exactly what you're expecting to be returned, could one of the OCE's check my account (all details are in my profile) and confirm what is showing as pending return? Obviously I want to avoid being charged any fines. Thanks.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Greenwood
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 10

Thanks for the confirmation @Arne-TalkTalk and @Gliwmaeden2 for the thread bump.

Message 3 of 10

Hi @Greenwood

I've no idea why another bag was issued, looks to have been automated. 

You can ignore it. 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 10

I'll re-escalate your thread, @Greenwood, so it will be back in the workflow. Please look out for a reply in the next day or two. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Greenwood
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 10

Hello @Arne-TalkTalk 

Today I've received another returns back despite returning the router some months ago (returns reference DA541364423GB ). Please can you confirm this was sent in error as I dont want to incur the threatened £50 fee.

Thank you.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Thank you I have added the number to your account notes.

Regards

Message 7 of 10

Thank you for the confirmation @Arne-TalkTalk . Router has been sent back today - reference is:

DA541364423GB

If you could add this to my account notes that would be appreciated. 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi @Greenwood

Thanks for your post,    

I cant see any pending charges for equipment but I would imagine it will be the last router that you have used, which looks like a HG633 (Super router). 

Regards

0 Likes

Greenwood
Conversation Starter
Message 9 of 10

@Kasey001 are you TT staff? What is a molotov ID? I'd prefer not to be posting my email on a public-facing board to get a response for a simple question to be answered. 

0 Likes