cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

So, I'm blocked from my other account unless I can be blackmailed into paying more, is that it?

Wonderings
First Timer
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

What other kinds of crime does TT aspire to? Racketeering, perhaps? Maybe a bit of money laundering? With a cherry on top.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi Wonderings,

The original account was removed for the use of foul language and abuse aimed at TalkTalk staff. Any such abuse is not tolerated and immediate bans will be imposed for any such post.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

I have had a look at the postings from the username Wondering and I can see one recently which was removed because it was just full of  foul and abusive language. I don't know if the account was barred because of that, the support team can clarify. In the meantime I am locking this thread. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

Ah, you mean here on the community? And there really is no need to be so aggressive about it. 

0 Likes

Wonderings
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Just tell me what the hell happened to the Wondering account.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

If you can explain in a bit more detail what the issue is then I am sure the support team will be happy to help. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes