cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

End of contract but option to pay same??.

richardlister
Whizz Kid
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi, 

got a letter to say my £23.95 fibre65 contract is ending. I have 2 options. 
1 keep paying the same with no contract and “maximum flexibility to upgrade”.

2 pay £26.00 for an 18 month contract for fibre 65.

prices include annual price change of cpi plus 3.7% (well the £23.95 doesn’t does it?)

can anyone shed light on what I might be missing here?

Ive read the letter 100 times and I just don’t get it.

thanks

Richard

Richard Lister
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Thanks. It also says sit back and do nothing to get the £23.95. I rang and had to agree a new contract for £23.95 in a 30 min phone call! Mind boggling. How many people will be sat back doing nothing? Then get a bigger bill. Then have make calls  and tell their friends how bad talktalk are. It’s generating more contact and bad pr. I am actually happy with TT and was prepared to sit back and do nothing but now it’s even more confusing. Turns out I have £6 discount. But mention this is off  £29.95!

why make it so so complicated?

thanks.

Richard

Richard Lister

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

I have exactly the same email & I intend to contact Loyalty to see if I can get a better deal. Obviously, it should not be cheaper to be out of contract.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

The email is automated and takes into account the fixed price plus option that you took previously, The information given in the email is actually correct.  Its been raised to the promo team. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

No. I’m asking why the price is the same to be out of contract? And cheaper than an 18 month contract. Thought it was going up?

Richard

Richard Lister
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Try ringing the loyalty dept (0345 1725157) & see what deal you can negotiate.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes