Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still being billed by previous supplier

SterlingA
Popular Poster
Message 11 of 11

Hi,

Another problem with the new service.

I joined TalkTalk from Vodafone, and the service went live on 30 April 2021.  I've just received a bill from Vodafone despite the phone number supposedly having been taken over as part of the migration process.    

Having spoken to Vodafone, they confirmed that a disconnection was opened by TT on the date I placed the order (16 Feb 2021) and again on 30 April 2021 when the service went live.  On both instances, TT failed to complete the disconnection and so Vodafone didn't know to stop billing.  

Please can this be rectified, along with the initial bill error @Ady-TalkTalk is dealing with.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi @SterlingA

Is the bill from Vodaphone for the period before you transferred to us on the 30th April?  If the bill is for anytime after your go live date with us, then as ferguson has advised you need to speak to Vodaphone, as you are the named account holder with them. 

Regards

Message 2 of 11

Bad attitude? I am trying to help. Maybe it is just a transitional bill, but if Vodafone are still charging you for a service and number that you have switched from them then it has nothing to do with TalkTalk. 

I am out of here now, feel free to keep reporting this as "irrelevant."

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11
No. Talktalk.

Look fella, I didn’t come in here for your bad attitude, I came here to ask Talktalk to do what I’ve paid them for.

Message 4 of 11

Yes, but with Vodafone.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11
And yet they are.

Yes, both companies, Vodafone and talktalk, are billing me for the same landline telephone number, at the same time. Do you see why this needs fixing? Yes, or no?
0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

They cannot be billing you for the same number, has the migration now gone through? Just to absolutely clarify, you have the same number now as you did with Vodafone, yes, or no?

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11
My order was for migration of the phone number from Vodafone to Talktalk, but because TT failed to complete the migration properly, both companies are now billing me for the same phone number.
0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

No worries, you too. So did you transfer your number to TalkTalk, or not? 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11
Well, quite. With both companies billing me for the same number... How should I know?

And no offense, I appreciate you mean well, but this really needs to be dealt with by someone with account access. Take care.
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

The phone number "supposedly" having been taken over? It either was, or it wasn't. Any billing issues you have with Vodafone will have to be dealt with directly with them. 

0 Likes