cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

TalkTalk will not cancel my account even after my contract has ended!!!

halitx
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I can’t even begin to describe the stress and frustration this so called well known company TalkTalk has caused me. They are Forcibly trying to keep my account running after i called them several times that my contract had ended and that I no longer wanted to renew it.

My contract ended on 22/08/23 which was months ago!!!

I contacted them several times and was promised that my account would be cancelled in 3-5 working days and even went through the procedures. Each time they deceived me after keeping me on the phone and pushing me onto different departments for hours.

I explained to them that i had switched providers and are NO LONGER using their service (They even cancelled my line on the 22/11/23 and it is not working anymore) I have even cancelled my direct debit and paid my outstanding bill. Despite that each month they still bill me and harass me with their emails.

At this point they are damaging my mental health and giving me so much stress that i cannot comprehend and blame myself how stupid i must have been to even signed up and been with this company in the beginning. I regret it so much and have had the worst experience ever.

I am at breaking point  and even thinking of taking legal actions against this horrible company.

TalkTalk why are you forcing me to stay when my contract has ended? I have made it clear a thousand of times to your Customer service team that i have switched providers and my line is not even working anymore. Please cancel my account and leave me alone!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi Serpilx

I can confirm that the account is cancelled, there is a credit showing which you can request a refund in My Account. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

I have updated my account details

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi @halitx mercifully I cannot see any of your account details but can assure you that your post has been escalated and you should hear soon. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes