cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Two phone numbers in my account with different packages assigned to them?

Cypher
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

I'm just checking my account and noticed there are two phone numbers on my account: My actual number with the Fibre 150 plan that I'm on, and a number beginning with 'FTTP' that when selected changes the displayed plan to Fibre 65. Just wondering what that's all about.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

There are notes on you account advising that your issue has been passed to city fibre if they haven't contacted you by Friday, Please contract the future fibre team again to get that issue resolved. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Yes, it happened a year ago and Talktalk have still not fixed it as you can see in my thread here: Speed dropped from 150 to 75 after FTTP installed:... - TalkTalk Help & Support

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6
0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

The upgrade didn't work properly though and I'm still using the old line for my Fibre 150. The new connection is unused until it's fixed. But I that does explain the two numbers, thanks.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Cypher

Because City Fibre do not offer a VOIP option yet, when the upgrade went through your landline was left active so you can make calls.  This is why there are 2 accounts. 

Hope that makes sense. 

Regards

0 Likes