cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

UK Unlimited Call Boost

Narb12345
Team Player
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I received an email over the weekend informing me that I had used half of my monthly usage — yet I am pretty sure that my calls were covered by the 'Unlimited' Call Boost.

I cannot get into My account > Billing Section to check this — plus confirm the call boost is still set (I have not canceled it.. 

I am hoping someone from Customer Services will spot this and tell me how to bring up CHAT because I do not see an option for Contacting TalkTalk

ThanksBrian

brian
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Narb12345 

Thanks for your post. 

Your free calls boost is active however the call in question was 151 mins long, so you have been charged for the time after the initial 60 minutes, calls are free for 60 mins per call, so we advise to hang up and redial before the 60 minute limit to stop any charges being incurred. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

You can use the forum search engine to look up the link to Chat, @Narb12345, but anyway, click here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

When using Anytime Calls, remember that you are charged if the calls go over one hour (24p per minute) and they only cover normal mobile and 01, 02, 03 landlines. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes