cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

VAT receipt bill

NG2024
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

I am looking for my monthly bill to show the VAT amount, and TalkTalk's VAT registration number, as I need a VAT receipt for my work. I've previously been on a live chat on 3rd January and was assured that this would happen for my future monthly bills but the two bills I've had since that date still don't show the VAT registration and VAT amount. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

You can only request a VAT invoices via Paper bill which is chargeable.

0 Likes

NG2024
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 7

Just to flag that I can't see a reprint in my account. I need this for each month in the future too so can this be set up ongoing too?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

It's perfectly OK for customers to request a VAT itemisation in their bill:

1000000093.jpg

The customer had asked for this previously, so the reprints are simply honouring the request that should have been put through already. Hopefully straightforward for you going forward, @NG2024.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

Hi NG2024

I have requested a VAT reprint for you.

Should be with you in  few days.

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

To expand upon @ferguson  comment as I understand it VAT is leviable by TalkTalk to their customers, as we are residential customers and not business customers.

Businesses should not be the primary account holder on residential lines so there is no need for them to show this

Business customers should use TalkTalk business where VAT receipts are issued.

If you are claiming expenses from your company then they should be able to accept your bill without VAT details.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

TalkTalk do not provide VAT receipts as a mater of routine because they are are a residential/domestic rather than business service. 

0 Likes