cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

broadband

BernardT1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have been billed for Fast Broadband but I dont have broadband

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 6

Hi @BernardT1 

What was you last bill from Shell ?   

You have been moved to us for both Broadband and landline we match the package that you were on with Shell.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

@BernardT1, Fast Broadband is Talktalk's name for slow broadband!

It is their most basic package.

So you are not on a Fibre to the Cabinet service (still copper to the house) nor Full Fibre.

If you use Broadband and phone you probably separate them at the socket with a micro-filter. 

"Fast Broadband" is just the package name, and, as was explained earlier,  can't be unbundled from the landline. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 6

One further thought, how are you accessing this forum?

If you are using WiFi that is Broadband. If via a PC on the internet, that is Broadband.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi BernardT1,

I can see that fr8ys has helped you with this. If you need any further assistance please let us know 

Chris

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

All TalkTalk packages are broadband based, so if you only use the service for your phone it will show as Broadband.

Is it only the phone you use the service for?

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes