cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

claiming my gift voucher

RichL2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

When will I receive my gift voucher. It was promised when I started my new contract on 2/11/03

nnn
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7
0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

I have updated the profile.

I dont remember the amount ( I have a note somewhere but cant find it at the moment). I guess you will have a record of it.

nnn
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 7

Hi @RichL2

Thanks for your post, how much was the voucher for?

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

It's important to start your own separate thread for this sort of help issue, @Tim_Fibre1.

This is to avoid confusion between customers' accounts and the staff replies etc.

Please return to the message board and click on start a topic. 

Also complete your community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; from the drop down menu, complete Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Tim_Fibre1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 7

Poor communication on the vouchers has lead me to this forum. Like other contributors I am in the dark about when, or how the voucher gets paid. Is this deliberate by talk talk. I wounder how many offers are made only to lapse?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Who offered the voucher, TalkTalk directly, or a third-party? How much was it for? It can take anything between 30 and 90 days for these to come through, but the support team here will be happy to check for you. 

0 Likes