cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Returning Equipment

yorkshirekev
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I've received a few emails asking me to return my equipment in the return bag. However, I have never received the return bag. Frustratingly these emails are not monitored so you can't just reply to them. I have requested one using the chat feature of my logged-in account but still no bag has arrived.

I have just received another email saying I will be charged £50 because I didn't return the equipment within the deadline!

What a terrible service. Can TalkTalk legally charge me for not returning the equipment when they have failed to provide a way for me to do so? This feels like some kind of scam to extort money from ex-customers.

I guess I now have to try multiple other ways to get in contact with them so I can return their equipment. Very time-consuming and frustrating. Has anyone else had this hassle from TalkTalk?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 2 of 6

Make sure you get and keep the proof of postage receipt when you take the returns bag to the Post Office. 

Message 3 of 6

Hi Arne,

Thank you for looking into this. Today, the return bag finally arrived through the post so I can return the equipment. However, the deadline has passed so I don't know if I would still get changed but hopefully not. I did manage to call customer services last night to highlight the issue and a note has been added to my account to say I had not received the return bag, but I've not had any confirmation.

I have updated my profile to include my talktalk account number.

Thanks again,

Kev.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi yorkshirekev

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

Hi,

I have raised this formally with support staff for them to respond.

Hopefully they will do so soon.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).