cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

contract

Briede
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 5 of 5

I sent you a message on December 1 that we are leaving the UK, no response from you, then every week I try to send an e-mail, nothing goes through, I tried to log in to the account. I can't do it either by e-mail or by phone, some kind of mystery, I get an invoice, pay I can't, because I can't log in, I already reported on Dec. 1 that we are leaving on Dec. 26, my account no.** REMOVED**

R.Briede

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

This cannot be processed via the forum.

It will take a phone call, and the number is correct. Eventually you should get a reply, calling from any phone. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

the specified phone number does not recognize my phone and I cannot contact you

Rita

Help me ,please

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Briede 

There is no cancellation order on the account, You will need to  call the loyalty team on 03451720088 The will be able to see what options are available

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Cancellations can only be processed by phoning 03451 720088, @Briede, or using the snail mail address in Ts&Cs (linked at the foot of the page).

An email would not be processed for this purpose.

Talktalk requires 30 days' notice, so billing will include the full period and any excess days refunded on a subsequent bill.

Equipment also usually needs to be returned or you risk a £50 fine.

You can pay by bank transfer, without logging into My Account. Your My Account number is used for reference and shows in every billing notification. 

See Ways to Pay, in the forum search engine. 

Screenshot_20240119-120120_Chrome.jpg

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes