cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

new item on bill - did not order or request TalkTalk TV but still being billed for it.

DangerClam
Team Player
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Checking my bill this month it looks like i am being billed for the TalkTalk TV service.

I don't recall ordering this last month (it just appeared with zero contact from TT) and have no idea what it is, what it does or how to access it even if  I wanted to.

If I DID have it, i guess i'd need a hub/device to get onto it, and why do i need yet another tv service when I already have Freeview and netflix?

So, how do I get it removed from the bill? 

I'm due to renew/review the account in just a couple of months, and I am seriously looking at alternatives that offer similar/better speeds at same/cheaper prices.

Thanks. 

'Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 2 of 9

That's super-nice, many thanks!

'Tis better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi @DangerClam

The TV charge has been removed , an i have refunded the last 2 TV payments. 

Regards.

Message 4 of 9

If you can simply remove it please, that would be excellent.

while it looks like a fun thing, it's also looking like a firestick with a subscription, so let's not have the extra charge.

thanks.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

If you would like to keep the TV service we can send you the box.  information is here: https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-the-TalkTalk-TV-Hub/ta-p/2915720

I can remove it if you want.

DangerClam
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 9

thanks all, I have replied to the PM.

Can't find anywhere to tell me what the TV "package" is supposed to give me, without any additional hardware I can't see any difference. I assume I should have a hub to use to view extra content. Unless there's something to install to a firestick.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Hi @DangerClam

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

It may have been included free in your contract, but expired, @DangerClam.

It is added automatically when you renew online through My Account, so one way or another you need to phone Talktalk to get it removed, on 03451 720088.

Do your renewal similarly by phone  / Chat, and spell out precisely which services you do /don't want.

Supersafe and Voicemail sometimes creep in.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.