cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Free Echo Dot Offer

Vonney
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 14

Hi, 

i renewed my contract end of March/ start April 2022 and have still not received my freeEcho Dot voucher. I have raised this a number of times during phone calls with customer services teams, and despite being told it will be sent I’m still waiting.

Can you help me please?

My profile is up to date with my name and landline number, but if you need any more details to be able to sort this out just let me know.

Thanks

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 2 of 14

Hi Arne, I’ve filled in the form and sent you a PM

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Thanks, I’ll go and look at PM now

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

Hi Vonney

We have a solution but I need to confirm some security questions first. 

I have sent you a PM.

0 Likes

Vonney
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 14

You’re absolutely right. I know I did not receive an email voucher either in my inbox or spam, which was why I chased up twice last year and again now.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

@Vonney, staff will be back after the weekend. 

It sounds as though Arne has checked that the voucher was sent. If it ended up in Spam, it could have automatically deleted after however many days.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Hi Anne,

that’s not much good, if it doesn’t work.

If I’d been sent a voucher in June I could understand your offer, but I wasn’t which is why I queried it last year and again now. 

As I wasn’t sent the voucher at all, I really believe that I should be offered an alternative and equivalent voucher/item.

@Karl-TalkTalk can this be sorted alongside my problem with download speeds?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

The device is not available anymore, I can send you the code we sent you in June but it will not work. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

I also notice that people are posting in Feb 23 about not getting Echo voucher - so looks like offer is still available

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

I was not sent anything at all, and when I did raise it with your colleagues over the phone (twice) last year I was first told I had to wait two months, then told it was sorted.

I don’t care that the offer isn’t longer available, your organisation has an obligation to deliver what it contractually promised me. So if the Echo Dot isn’t available your organisation must provide me with an alternative and equivalent product/voucher

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Hi Vonney

The echo dot promotion ended in December last year as Amazon stopped the 4th Gen Echo Dot + plug bundle. 

We would have sent you the code after 30 days so around May/June 2022 this will have expired now and we cant re-issue them. 

Sorry

0 Likes

Vonney
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 14

Thanks @Divsec 

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 13 of 14

Hi @Vonney the TT team here are on Easter break so it is likely you will not hear until Tuesday.

Your post has been escalated. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.