cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

no access to my bills on line

MikeS86
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi, when I try to look at my usage e.t.c I just get "loading" and the circle of death. Was fine the other day, is there a fauly at the moment with TalkTalk billing ?

MikeS86

MikeS86
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Arne,

Just tried again to see if Firefox would log in to my billing and got a quick flash of a message { you are not autherised to view this account putting you back to main page } wording may not be quite correct was it  flashed on screen then gone but most of it is correct as to what I saw.  Hope this may give you a clue as to what is going on.

Stay safe+ well

MikeS86

MikeS86
0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Thank you, I'm collating the devices and browsers to see if there is a common denominator to log to the My Account team.

0 Likes

MikeS86
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 7

Thanks for your info, Chrome does work but Edge and Firefox does not, very strange only started a week ago before no problem.  Once again Thanks 👍

MikeS86

MikeS86
0 Likes

Egg&Bacon
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 7

Mike, I had the same problem when using Edge browser but tried Chrome and it worked ok.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Sorry that you are having problems, can you advise what devices/ browsers you are using? 

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

Hi @MikeS86 

This is a current problem, you can try deleting your browser's cache or using another device. It is currently in hand with TalkTalk as a fault.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes