cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

vunerable user form

huw38
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

hello, I have recently had my account marked as being for a vunerable user due to mobility disabilities and having a fall alarm connected to my land line and living alone. I was told I would be emailed a form in relation to this that would need to be filled out and returned within 30 days but I haven't received it. please could anybody help with where I can find this form online or check if it could be mailed to me again? thank you

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

I haven't heard of it being switched off, just like that, @huw38.

I'll escalate this for staff attention and move the thread to the billing section of the forum, as it's to do with notes in your My Account. 

Staff will reply during the day, Monday to Friday. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

huw38
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

thank you gliwmaeden2. I can see under my account that priority fault repair is enabled due to my mobility disability but the person my daughter spoke to on the live chat service yesterday said that a form would also have to be filled out for this to stay activated and that it would be emailed to me. I can't see the form under my account anywhere and haven't had the form via email. just concerned that after the 30 day limit if I don't fill in the form mentioned the priority fault repair setting will be switched off? not really sure how this setting works within talk talk

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

You may find there's an area in My Account to complete, @huw38.

It's worth reading this information page too:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/TalkTalk-Accessibility/ct-p/talktalk-accessibility

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes