Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Amber flashing since yesterday

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
First Timer

First it’s on and off by evening it’s completely off

switched off, restart, unplugged, gave it time til this morning, still Amber.  The wee one isn’t impressed.

ran test saying it seems ok, this is definitely not ok

please help

Highlighted
First Timer
Hi, I have exactly the same issue. I was able to ring this number 0345 172 0088, you are only able to hear automated messages, but after I got to the test part, I received an email about engineer being send as there are some connection issues that need to be looked at.
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Tonia0804 ,

For one of the TalkTalk OCE's on this forum to be able to look into this you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number & alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile.

Then they will hopefully be able to respond to this post tomorrow.

@mxxxw , if you have got an engineer arranged then hopefully that will get things sorted, however if you do still need help from the staff on this forum then you would need to create a topic of your own with details of the issue you are having (and complete your community profile as described above), the TalkTalk OCE staff will then be able to assist.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Tonia,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks