cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Blue and red flashing light, no connection

Ewag777
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

My router has been flashing blue/red continuously for over an hour and I have no Internet connection. I have tried restarting the router but it has not worked. How can I reconnect?

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), we’d love to help.

We’ve found that posting in someone else’s conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

It’s easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Dougief
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

I know this is an old thread but my router is doing the same,phone line is a bit crackly as well.

Viking
0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 5

@Ewag777

Is your phone working correctly ?

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Also, if you reside in the Midlands area, check if you are affected by this outage : 

"We're aware that customers connected in the East, central and south Midlands area are currently experiencing a loss of service."

Engineers are currently investigating.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes