cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Can’t login, reset password or update direct debit.

Andy8383
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I have been migrated over to TalkTalk from Shell broadband. Received an SMS saying my DD had been unsuccessful and then an apology SMS saying that was incorrect and they were working on it. 
Next message says I haven’t paid my bill but I haven’t even received one. I used to pay Shell by DD. 
I can’t log in or get a password reset, possibly because like other I’m an ex TT customer and my email is already registered from before. I have no idea what my bill is and am currently tied into a contract so can’t change provider which at this point is what I really want to do. 
Can anyone clear up what I’m meant to do at this point? 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Andy8383

Really sorry there is an issue with Direct Debits this month, we are asking for a one off payment,  current outstanding balance £25.99,   I would suggest calling at this time as we need to log a fault for your new My Account to allow you to register correctly.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Just wait for staff to pick this up during the day, @Andy8383.

Don't fiddle with the DD. Talktalk will eventually sort this with the information carried over from Shell. 

You should have had a billing notification email with the amount owed and your account number mentioned. 

That should suffice as information needed to make a one-off payment this month.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/waystopay

As soon as the old account details have been removed by staff, you should be able to set up My Account afresh, and see the detailed bill.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes