cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cannot download Windows ISO with Talktalk IP

kcheng
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

It seems some of TalkTalk's IPs ranges are on Microsoft IPs blacklist.  I am sure it isn't my computer as I can get to the Windows ISO link if switched to use the IP from my VPN provider.

Can TalkTalk contact Microsoft and get this mitigated please?

Error

We are unable to complete your request at this time. Some users, entities and locations are banned from using this service. For this reason, leveraging anonymous or location hiding technologies when connecting to this service is not generally allowed. If you believe that you encountered this problem in error, please try again. If the problem persists you may contact Microsoft Support – Contact Us page for assistance. Refer to message code 715-123130 and a0ac6600-68db-

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi kcheng

Please can you also add your TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile.

Have you tried powering down the router for a full 30 minutes as this will start a new session.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Updated.

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi kcheng,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes