cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Change of Ownership - No TalkTalk Router

mill9stream
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

We've just moved house and, as part of the process, we agreed to take over the TalkTalk Fibre 65 contract from the previous owner of the property to ensure immediate access when we moved in. There's no problem with the broadband connection, but the previous owner used (and has left) a TPLink router rather than the one originally supplied by TalkTalk. We can connect perfectly well, but - in the absence of a TalkTalk supplied router - we're a little concerned on two fronts: (1) In the event of problems in the future, we may not get the support we may require from TalkTalk; (2) If we eventually leave, we will be unable to return the missing TalkTalk router and may be charged.

Will TalkTalk supply a replacement? If so, will there be a charge? Any help appreciated.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi @mill9stream

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

I am sure that TalkTalk will oblige. Make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that the support team can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.