cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Complaints responses

fosgon68
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

How long does it take Talk Talk to respond to complaints on average?
I wrote over a week ago and my contract expires today. Had they responded they could have easily retained a customer but if the lack of response is indicative of their customer service then perhaps I am better off by the end of the day with no broadband service. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this and apologies for the delay. Do you still need assistance with this? What issues are you currently experiencing with the router/connection?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks, It was a couple of things.

Had cancelled my contract as end of period, having problems with router and unable to get a satisfactory renewal deal. Then received an email inviting me to call as talk talk would be able to make am an attractive offer.

When phoning they could do nothing without cancelling the cancellation. Which I then did as they made me an attractive offer. Told me it would take 24 hours for cancellation to reset but they would phone me the next day to set up my new contract.

The following day I was advised the offer was wrong and they could not honour it.

Surprised when I told them to reinstate the cancellation.

Bizarrely the next day received another email telling me to phone as they could definitely do something to convince me to stay with Talk Talk. 

Strangely right up until this I had no problems with Talk Talk and had been impressed with them. Over the last few weeks I have had this and my router is now playing up.  

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Their Complaints Code (link from bottom of the page) says they aim to respond within 10 working days. What was the nature of your complaint? 

0 Likes