cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Dashboard issue

mike_wing
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Has anyone else had this problem with Dashboard, stating I can't have more than 1 email address as I am not subscribed to TalkTalk Broadband? TalkTalk states the problem is at their end and are working on it. 34 days now, and still not sorted.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi mike_wing, sorry I couldn't reply to the PM. I have to reply in the threads so that all can see what's happening and our working out can be seen. Until the issue with your account is fixed you won't be able to create a new email address. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

mike_wing
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Just want to create a new email address with TalkTalk. Still don't understand why it states have no Broadband account with TalkTalk. Its taken over 36 days for your people, who claimed they are working on the fault. Still have no idea why, or any solution.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for confirming security information. I can see what's going wrong for you. Do you have other email addresses you have already created that you want to link to this account or are you trying to create new ones?  I can help with both but one will take much longer than the other. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi mike_wing, there's no fault that I know of causing this problem. I can take a look at your account for you. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

0 Likes