cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Day 8 no broadband. WHAT IS GOING ON??

Palin
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Why is my broadband still down? Sick of being fobbed off

Palin
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 5

Hi Palin,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Is your telephone service also affected, are you able to make and receive calls?

Chris

0 Likes

Palin
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

4.2.22 was using internet and it stopped working. My husband spent 90 mins on the online chat being guided through plugging and unplugging router and phone line. Told a new router would be sent out. On 10.2.22 my husband called again to say router had not arrived. He was told it had not been sent out. Original person had not asked some details. Caller said he couldn’t do anything last night as there is supposed to be a fault with open reach. He said he would call at 9.00am this morning. I stressed that I needed to go out and couldn’t wait all day for a call. He told me he would definitely call at 9.00. I am still waiting. I have tried phoning customer service numbers and I am getting nowhere. Why do you not speak to people to tell them what is going on. I am now paying for a service that you are not providing and you seem to think it is acceptable to treat your customers this way. 

Palin

Palin
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

I have entered my details but I would settle for the return call I was promised for 9am this morning from Adam. Still waiting!!

Palin
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

You haven't given us a lot to go on, can you tell us a bit more about the problem?

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes