cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

End to end speed test

Bw44057jason
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi, I have Sky box with apps like Netflix. I've started to get glitching with the apps. Sky obviously just say it's talktalk. For info I've got the Sky box hardwired, so no wifi issues. Does anyone know how I can test this issue and prove it to be the Sky box or the talktalk router? Many thanks 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Yes just asked my daughter and the apps seem to be ok on her Macbook (not sure if it's UHD on there). I'll try sky again. Thanks

Message 2 of 5

Well that really shouldn't be a problem. The support team here will of course advise further.  Do you have any other devices on which you can maybe check how the streaming services are working? If they are OK, then you can head back to Sky and point to those details. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Hi, Netflix, amazon and Disney. Sky seems ok but I think it's downloading ahead of time. Speed is 60mb/s download which I think is about correct and expected. Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Is this all apps, or Netflix in particular? What speed test results do you get wired to your router and what is your expected download speed generally?

0 Likes