cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Feel like we have been ripped off

rmuir
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Hi all

We have been with Talk talk since 2019 and they asked us if we would like the new cable broadband. since we have had  it installed  which was April 2024 we have had nothing but trouble, I am disabled and housebound so I spend a lot of time on the internet and love my games. The Internet at the weekend is a nightmare and all 7 days we keep losing connection on the wifi, I have talked to the chat box and run speed tests and nothing is solved. we never had problems like this until we got the new eero 6 box. With it being a 24 month contract we have to pay over £10 a remaining month leaving fee and believe you I wish I could stick the eero box up the sales persons place where the sun does not shine. Everyone we talk to says it's ok but it's not ok. Just an example, in one game I have played a long time to get from A to B to C to D etc would before take maybe 10 minutes now I'm lucky if I can do the same thing in 40 to 50 minutes IT'S CRAP. I am 60 years old and not very wise with internet speeds etc but my Daughter showed me one with Voda phone and its 910 Mbps for £36 ( my monthly payment when 24 months is up for the slow speed is slightly cheaper than the Vodaphone deal ) a month and she as looked at my speed and its the lowest you can get. I have rang Vodaphone and they will pay £100 towards my early leaving costs, so next month I will be ringing them back to get the deal and STUFF Talk Talk. PS you cannot use any TAGS with this message it says "

Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

• You have exceeded the limit of 0 tags per message. You can delete tags you are no longer using.

* Subject

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi rmuir

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline/account number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond when they are back online tomorrow.