cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Flashing Amber Light - Sagem Router

Danrogers93
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 15 of 15

Hi Since moving into my new home almost 3 weeks ago we have been without internet connection and the live chat is absolutely useless! We keep getting told to run the same diagnostic tests over and over and they just won’t get an engineer out to  rectify the issue. Anyone else feel like they are getting nowhere? #flashingamber

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

OK, I've sent the PM now, apologies for  the delay

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15

Sorry, I'm just having trouble sending the PM at the moment, but you can access PM's by clicking on your avatar (top right) and then the envelope icon

Chris

0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

Hi Chris,

where do I find your PM?

thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 15

OK thanks. I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can discuss the issue further

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

No dial tone either unfortunately. 

thanks Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15

OK thanks, is your telephone service working OK, do you have a dial tone?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

I have a feeling it may either be a corrosion of the lines themselves or there may be a fault with my master socket? I have tried to connect the router to the test socket but still flashes amber and cannot connect to the internet.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Yes, still flashing and has been ever since it’s been connected. The router is discoverable on all devices but when trying to connect it states that there is no internet connection. I have ran every diagnostic test asked if me by ever agent I have spoken to on Live Chat for past 3 weeks to no avail. I just keep getting told that there is internet coming to my home when I genuinely cannot connect to the in

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Thanks for that. Is the amber light still flashing, our systems are showing that your router is currently connected to the Internet?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

All updated 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Thanks but could you also please add your TalkTalk landline telephone number so that we can locate you on our systems

Chris

0 Likes

Danrogers93
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 12 of 15

All information updated on my profile.

cheers

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 15

Hi Danrogers93,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. If you still need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 15

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday), but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first. Please try to avoid posting on here until TalkTalk have responded to you, otherwise, this will just put you further down the queue.

To save yourself time, please make sure that your community profile includes your first & last names, broadband phone number & if possible an alternative contact number. This can be done by clicking on your Avatar picture then click on "My Settings" followed by:-

Personal Profile > Personal Information

Otherwise, TalkTalk will not be able to tie up your forum username to your broadband account. Only you & TalkTalk have visibility of your details.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?