cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

GETTING CUT OFF FROM CANCELLATION LINE

qukolhavi
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I have been trying to cancel my talk talk account for some time. I have followed the customer services line, and been transferred to the "loyalty" line, but have never progressed from caller number 4 in the queue. I have also been cut off. There does not seem to be a way that I am able to cancel my out of contract broadband. I would be really grateful if someone were to contact me since it is not possible to actually get through on the numbers/processes provided.....

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi qukolhavi 

Sorry that you are having problems

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 The will be able to see what options are available

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

AllyM
Philosopher
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

@qukolhavi ,

Not sure what you mean by "never progressed from caller number 4 in the queue". If you mean that you get cut off every time you reach number 4 in the queue, that seems to be a very strange issue. Are you sure that's not just coincidence?

I assume you have tried calling on different days and at different times of day?

The only other way to cancel your service, according to TalkTalk's T&Cs, it to write to them, but I'm not sure how reliable a method that is. If I were you, I would persevere with trying to contact the Loyalty Team by phone.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

You can't cancel through the forum, @qukolhavi.

It has to be by phoning 03451 720088.

They are next open Monday-Friday 9am - 7pm.

If you are too far down the queue approaching 7pm, you are liable to be cut off.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes