cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Gift Card

JacquelineH
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Hi I agreed to stay with TalkTalk so signed up for a new contract with an offer of a £50 gift card ... I have received a gift card via email today with a value of £40 ... can this be corrected please

Many thanks

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi JacquelineH,

Have sent you a private message to take some details, we'll then look into this for you.

Thanks,

Jo

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

I was in the process of switching to another provider and was called with an offer to tempt be back to TalkTalk .. maybe that was why.

Thank you for your input, it's appreciated .. I will continue with this after the weekend.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 9

OK, so it wasn't via a third-party? TalkTalk do not usually offer gift cards when ordering by phone, so this does bear further investigation I think. Bear in mind that the support team won't be back online again now until Monday. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Guessing phone calls are recorded .. that was stated when he was reading t&c's to me so possibly it could be found if necessary

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Unfortunately it was all done via a phone call ..the email confirming my contract renewal makes no mention of a giftcard, only a reference to a £40 credit which I believe covers the first 2 months free, also part of the deal (I will be paying £20 per month)

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 9

Have you perhaps saved a copy of the original offer details? Which website was it through?

0 Likes

JacquelineH
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

That is appalling ..TalkTalk offered me the giftcard .... so either they or whoever was employed to issue it has made a mistake ..so therefore TalkTalk should be the ones to get it corrected .. why on earth would I be expected to chase up giftcloud . .why should they even believe me saying that I was offered more .. no, it's up to TalkTalk to make sure that I receive what I was offered. It may only be a £10 difference but it's the principle that matters.

If this is not resolved I will have no hesitation in making it known how dishonest and deceitful this company is and certainly won't make the mistake of taking out another contract with them.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi JacquelineH

TalkTalk do not issue the rewards, you will need to contact giftcloud  via Hello@giftcloud.com 

Sorry

0 Likes