cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Internet constantly dropping + slow speeds

ShetlandJames
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

I've been having a poor time with TT broadband in recent months. My internet goes offline randomly for several minutes - more often at night but it's often cutting out my Zoom calls with work which is obviously inconvenient. Online gaming is a no-go. Prime runs on terrible quality before crashing out because there's no internet.

My service level agreement is for 41-50mpbs, but I only get 10-21mbps at best. Upload speed is absolutely non-existent.

Whenever I go to the "test your line" bit, it says there is a problem and it emails me to say it has been resolved (when it hasn't). Two screenshots below illustrate the issue. While I was uploading them to Imgur, the internet went down again. 

TT have been pretty hopeless at fixing this despite multiple attempts. Has anyone else dealt with this? I am paying for a service level that I'm not receiving.

ShetlandJames_0-1649013395570.png

ShetlandJames_1-1649013395566.png

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi ShetlandJames

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.