cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Internet down, poor customer service

Jssouthern
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

My internet is down and talktalk do not provide a way to speak to a person in any way. Instead I have spent the last 24hrs back and forth with AI. My open case on my account states 'resolved but this isn't true as internet still isnt working. I've had no update today or the progress of my issue and after speaking with AI for again it tells me that the 'engineer is doubling his efforts. Compensation kicks in after day 2 at almost £10 per day and the way things are going with the communication of this company I'll be rich. Hoping a real customer service human sees this thread, physically picks up the phone and rings me with an update. The only other option I have is to cancel my service with you and go with the 'internet service provider of the year' in Plus Net where I can chat openly with people and not robots. Been with talktalk now for over 3 years but your reputation has been flushed down the crapper in 24 hrs. As a service provider... provider me the service that I'm paying for!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 5

Hi @Jssouthern 

We are still waiting for Openreach to update the fault ticket.

Has the engineer made contact with you today?

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Hi @Jssouthern 

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I can see that this fault has been raised to Openreach and a line engineer was assigned to this fault this morning.

We should hopefully have further updates later this afternoon. I will keep monitoring this and I will post back here as soon as I have further information.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Jssouthern 

Please can you add your TalkTalk account number to your Community Profile if you don't have a landline.

Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Jssouthern 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes