cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Internet down

Jm0901
First Timer
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

Hi, my internet suddenly went down while the router is still showing solid white light. I tried to reboot the router a few times and it never went back to a solid white light. It's now a solid amber light.

Can someone help me do a line check or fix this?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Morning,

Thanks for confirming 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Jm0901
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

@Michelle-TalkTalk  thanks for checking. The broadband issue was resolved Sunday morning. No connection issue now.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. The line test is clear, Can I just confirm, have you now been able to connect since your last post?

Thanks

0 Likes

Skynet_TX
Community Star
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Jm0901,

No staff will be here on the community until Monday, you may get faster support from the live chat during opening hours tomorrow.

For one of the TalkTalk staff on this community to be able to look into this on Monday you will need to update your community profile to include your name, landline telephone number that your TalkTalk service is provided on & an alternative contact number. This will allow them to identify you, and they will then be able to help.

Don't post any personal details in this thread, just add them to your community profile (only you and the TalkTalk staff on this community can see your profile details).

A solid amber light usually means your router is physically connected ok, but is unable to log into the TalkTalk network, this can sometimes just be routine overnight engineering out on the network, but if it is not working again by morning then it needs investigating.

It would be worth going to the Service Centre to run a connection test on your line, this will indicate if there is currently a fault affecting your service. You can also access this from the ‘My Account’ site.

0 Likes