cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Internet keeps dropping out

Sarahmking
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

Please can some one help me it's driving me crazy! For the past few days mainly,the internet keeps dropping out .the router will be working with a solid blue light and then goes off is orange and then you see the blue light and comes back on. This keeps happening for example it was on for 2 mins then went off for 15 . Some times its off for longer. All I get when I chat is it could be your in home setup. But absolutely nothing has changed! If it was the first time it had happened id believe not could be but this happened a few months ago. It's making working from home and children's homework impossible. 

I have the new type of router. Can anyone help me please

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8
0 Likes

Sarahmking
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

Brilliant will do thanks. Appreciate your help.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Morning,

Thanks for the update. Apologies, I mean drops in connection. Please let us know if this does happen again and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Sarahmking
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 8

Hi thanks for the reply. It's seems to be much better over last couple of days. And speeds have improved. Not sure what reconnections mean? 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay. I've run a test on the line now which hasn't detected a fault, however I can see re-connections on the line. Does your main socket have a test socket please?

Thanks

0 Likes

Sarahmking
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Fantastic will do that now. It's only done it twice today but will add it incase there's a repeat of yesterday. 

Many thanks

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Hi @Sarahmking certainly not right! To help the team here will ask you to add your landline number to your details in your community profile, not publicly, then they will be on the case tomorrow. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes