cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Line not connected by OpenReach after house move

EmmaS2211
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

I have been with TalkTalk for years, and recently moved house. I had broadband as of my go live date on 13th May, this then dropped on 31st May. I have spoken to multiple customer service reps- the first told me "The the order is with the External work allocation activity
but there is no update from the team yet" and prompted OpenReach for an update. The second told me that OpenReach had partially cancelled my order due to poor signal, which I don't understand because I had working wifi between the 13th and 31st. The second rep told me she would cancel my order completely, so I could reorder after 48 hours. It's now been 72 hours and my order is still showing as in-flight on my dashboard. It says "your TV order has been cancelled"- I never ordered TV, only broadband. The only option it gives me is to call customer services, which I've already done. I am partially deaf, and trying to explain a problem I don't understand to a customer service rep and understand the response through a language barrier is impossible (no criticism of the CS team who I'm sure are doing everything they can). I'm spending a tonne on mobile data and premium calls trying to fix this, and I'm on the verge of cancelling my entire TalkTalk account after 7 years of good service. Can someone please help me understand what's happening and how to get the issue fixed.

Thanks, 

Emma

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi @EmmaS2211

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes